Sunday, August 1, 2010

Orly Royal Navy + Cover Girl City Lights

Today I'm wearing Orly in Royal Navy. RN is a beautiful color, dark blue with light blue shimmer. You can really see the blue shimmer in the bottle of the shot below. I love Orly's, I think they may be my favorite brand, but I do seem to have a hard time picking out colors I like. So far, I only have Enchanted Forest, Royal Navy, Glam Rock, Glam and Prisma Gloss Gold. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I need more Orly in my life.....

Now, unfortunately, for some reason, I got horrible bubbling with this color:


I know, it's bad, right? So, to fix the bubbling (or rather to cover it up) I added a layer of Cover Girl in City Lights. Wow, what a pretty combo that turned out to be!


Look at all the colors!

City Lights is a clear topcoat with silver holographic micro glitter. It dried to a smooth finish and I don't feel like I need to add another layer of top coat over it. I highly recommend it if you love holos.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! I have this color and your swatch is the only one I've seen so far that is true to color. Almost everyone else's looks medium or electric blue.

    ReplyDelete