Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Orly: Winter Wonderland + China Glaze: Party Hearty

So, I orginally bought Winter Wonderland to kill my Frosty lemming. For those of you who have Frosty, what do you think...do I need both?

WW is a pretty white glass flecky color. I was wearing it for about three days and it's held up perfectly. So I decided to add a layer China Glaze Party Hearty overtop to change the look without having to redo an enter mani (lazy!). PH is the coolest Holiday color to come out all year!! It's a mixture of silver, green and red glitter, the red makes me think of holly berries ☺









Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Love this! A great holiday mani! I'm going to have to do something like this on my toes, since I don't do my fingernails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture and your wallpaper make me happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love party Hearty but I cant find it anywhere, may have to order it online. great Mani!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really pretty. I need that Orly colour so I can copy. :D

    Enhancing an existing mani isn't being lazy, it is being creative. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats cute! (: I love the Holiday nails!

    ReplyDelete