Saturday, March 12, 2011

Essie Ruby Slippers

Today's color is Essie's Ruby Slippers. I made the mistake of buying it on eBay for $12 shipped, but you can get it online at 8 to 8 Beauty for like $4. Oh well.

Ruby Slippers is a red jelly with red glitter...it kind of has a bit of gold to it as well.


I only own two Essie's; this and Dive Bar. So far I like them, but I think they're general color selection is a bit boring. I do have my eye one a couple other colors though, so I may have to get more soon ☺

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. I agree. If there's a polish out there named Ruby Slipper(s) I know I'll love it ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sure lives up to its name of Ruby Slippers. The shine is divine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ash-Lilly, it´s beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. China Glaze's RP is similar, but this definitely looks different. The larger square glitter really sets it apart.

    ReplyDelete