Friday, March 25, 2011

Ozotic Pro 513 and 518 - Angels sing!

Ok, so best day ever! First of all it's Friday! But the exciting news is:
1) new Stevie Nicks album trailer (see post below). It's so amazing....I'm in absolute awe and am so excited for the new album.
2) I ordered Clarin's 230!!! and it already shipped out. SQUEE!!!!
3) My Ozotic Pro holos arrived.

Not a bad start to the weekend, huh? These Ozotic's are so amazing. I ordered them from Picture Polish, and I highly recommend the site. They shipped super fast and were great at keeping me updated through out the order, and you can pay through Pay Pal. I have nothing but raves for them.

On to the colors. First off, I wasn't able to get picks in sunlight, so I'll update the post (hopefully this weekend) on the next sunny day I get.

The 1st color is 518 Flame. The name Flame is listed on PP's website, but the polish only says 518. 518 is a true red holo and my Holy Grail of all polishes. This was my biggest lemming ever, and I just can't believe I finally own it.


This next one is 513, called Purple on PP's site. Another awesome linear holo.


and here they are side by side. Swoon worthy!!!!


Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

  1. Oooh, you lucky lucky duck!!
    They're gorgeous, I'm like drooling all over my computer screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm still swooning over them ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, thanks so much for posting! Now I know where my next haul is coming from:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, Lindsey, you won't be disappointed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. *picks jaw up off floor* Those are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are fantastic, and I hope I can get my hands on them soon!

    Congo rats on getting Clarins 230! It's so so so wonderful! I really and truly hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just in love!!
    They're wonders!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still can't believe I have these, I've been lemming these two colors for over a year. I was so stoked when I found the Picture Polish site.

    Original_Wacky - I'm getting 230!!! Yay! I know I'll love it, I'm going to be stalking the mail all next week. I can't wait to swatch it. What base color should I use? Hmm...I need to start planning ☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, thanks for sharing the link of where to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. just ordered these two and another of the holographics by ozotic. They really do rock. I already have the multichromes of 505 / 506 and they wear amazingly well. No chip or erosion at the nail tip. Thanks for sharing the swatches. I reckon I have more chance of juggling with soot than being able to snap up a cheap clarins 230 though :)

    ReplyDelete