Friday, June 24, 2011

Franken Friday!

Yikes, I honestly don't remember if this is one I did or if it's a Shmoopy franken. Either way, I adore it! It's an amazing pale blurple glitter holo (blue + purple = blurple) that just dazzles in the sunlight. I used one coat of Gelous overtop and it was smooth as can be. Make sure to enlarge the picks!


Shade:


Sun:


I think the Ikea lamp flatters holos, this is so pretty!


but I had to blur it a little so you could see all the kick @$$ colors!


Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!!
    I love this franken!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it :)

    http://xcharmed-chickx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, everyone. I stumbled across it tucked away in my Melmer and just had to wear it, it's giving me the franken bug! LOL.

    ReplyDelete