Tuesday, June 28, 2011

L'oreal Star Magnet: Purple

Does everyone remember these? I love magnetic polish. After you paint an individual nail while the polish is wet, you hold it up to a magnet and a pattern will appear. This color is called Purple, but it's more of a maroon-y red color - definitely NOT what I could consider purple.



I only have three magnet polishes, two L'oreal Star Magnets, and one Lancome. I'd really love to get my hands on some of the Essence ones, they have magnets that give off different patterns, but I don't think you can get them if you live in the US.


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. that's pretty. i always get confused between the red & purple. they seem so close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ulta's website sells the Essence magnetics in the USA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any of them. I had actually never seen them before this year when the Essence ones started getting big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MUST CHECK ULTA'S WEBSITE!!! Thanks for the heads up, I'm going there right now! LOL.

    ReplyDelete