Sunday, June 26, 2011

Maybelline Express Finish: Twinkle Twinkle

Twinkle Twinkle is such a cool color! I think it's pretty close to Starry Starry Night, but it's not a jelly base. At any rate, it's a nice dark blue base with silver glitter. I was lucky enough to find this sucker at the Dollar Tree.

This is right on the border of my "vampy-color-looks-black-except-in-direct-sunlight" pet peeve, but I think it's just colorful enough not to get on my nerves ☺ I really love this one. It also looks great with Shooting Stars overtop, but I forgot to grab of picture of that combo.





Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Did someone said Starry starry night dupe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice find! I can't get lucky at DT to save my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lilach zamir: I don't have SSN to compare, but it looks close to me. It's just not a jelly base.

    @thenailholic: I found almost all of my Maybellines at the DT in one find. They stocked them and I cleared them out. Every once in a while, I'll found a random one. Keep looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same pet peeve & I agree this one passes the test. Lovely color!!

    ReplyDelete