Tuesday, August 16, 2011

OPI Wheel #1

This wheel includes one of my favorite holiday collections ever, the 2009 collection. Merry Midnight, Smitten with Mittens and Ginger Bell are favorites.



last year's Ulta holiday exclusives:


Ginger Bells is one of my favorites. I wish I would have gotten a backup!


Glittah


I got Keys to my Karma and Vodka and Cavaier for my Clarins 230 franken. I don't think I've ever worn either on its own.


Movin Out is a beautiful duo chrome



Thanks for looking!





3 comments:

  1. Oooh, you have Moving Out - I am jealooooous!!! Your Xmas favs are some of my top favs too. I also really like Crimson Carol a whole lot. I miss that OPI now for 2 years has not given us those great holiday collections but chosen to do 12 bottle movie tie ins. Last year Burlesque and this year will be The Muppets and no Holiday collection. I think maybe you got one of the duds on La Boheme or the camera just did not catch the duo in it. I am so scared to spend the $ that shade goes for now and end up with one that does not really have great or any duochrome, esp since I have some major winners of duochrome from other companies now - makes La Boheme not such a WOW anymore. Funny because when Nicole by OPI first came out, they did a lot of duochromes. I still have one that is dead on dupe for Orly's Space Cadet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found Movin Out off eBay for not a bad price, so you can always check there is you're looking out for it.

    I do miss the holiday collections too, but I'm very much looking forward to the Muppets collection ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I agree, my La Boheme is a total dud. I also got that off eBay a couple of years ago and couldn't understand what all the hype was about. I'd love to see what the "good" version looks like!

    ReplyDelete