Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fing'rs Nail Polish Kit

I think I'm obsessed with black glitter polish, and I don't think it'll go away until I finally find Tangled in My Web. This set to two mini polishes were in the Halloween section at Walmart. The package said the brand is Fing'rs?

The base color is a typical red jelly polish:


...but the reason I got the set was for this black glitter topcoat:


How kick butt is that? The glitter is smaller for sure, but I really like this one. Since the bottles are so small I ended up getting two! LOL.



Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Great mani! I'll look to see if I can find Tangled in My Web for you! If I can't I'd be willing to part with my bottle of it! I'll drop you an email after I have a chance to look for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that black glitter but haven't seen those polishes in my Walmart...and when I heard that Tangled in my Web had been spotted at a store in my area, I visited 4 different locations until I found a bottle...I adore black glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peach: You are so sweet to offer! I actually just swapped for it (my 1st swap!). I found the rest of the colors I wanted in the store, but I couldn't find Tangled for the life of me. Thank you so much for offering ♥

    mrsrexy: check with the Halloween makeup, that's where I found mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got all three of these kits (Red/Black glitter, Burgundy/Black glitter and Black/Black multi glitter) just for the glitter too, lol!

    ReplyDelete