Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumplin Polish: Silver glitter comparison

So I picked up these two glitters on different days, and in the store, I thought I was getting a dupe, but when I got it home, I realized they are actually a bit different. They are both silver / mulit glitters in a clear base, but one has denser glitter and one has larger glitter. The faces on the bottles are different too, one having white and one having black.

Here are the bottles:


and both glitters, sorry for the horribly stained nails! Scary, but hey, it's Halloween, right? ha ha. Sorry, couldn't help that comment.




Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. The glitters are the same colors but not the same size!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting.... There are so many different pumpkin polishes out these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rock-or-not: How weird is that, right? The bottles are different too. I wonder why they did that?

    Peach: I was so impressed with the selection of pumpkins this year.

    ReplyDelete