Saturday, October 15, 2011

Wet n Wild Fastdry: Behind Closed Doors

What an awesome name for a Halloween polish, it makes me think of a horror movie. Behind Closed Doors is from the elusive On the Prowl collection. This is a (nice and cheap!) dupe to Deborah Lippmann's Ruby Red Slippers, so if you can actually find it, it's a good color to grab.

Mine had a wonky brush:


This is one coat over yesterday's Trick or Treat mani:


Look at the awesome mix of red and iridescent glitter from both polishes. I love this combo:


Here is a comparison to Deborah Lippmann's Ruby Red Slippers. This is one coat over black:




Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great dupe! I did see it when I picked up a few of the OtP colors, but I didn't get it :( Thanks for the comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great over Trick or Treat! Still on the lookout for Behind Closed Doors over here in Canada, though.

    ReplyDelete