Sunday, January 22, 2012

Finger Paints: Motley

Well, day two of my Revlon mani is not going well. Major shrinkage and bubbling. Blah. It hasn't even been 24 hrs yet and all I did was watch a movie and go to bed. Hmm, not impressed. Bummer! So I decided to re-wrap the tips, add another layer of color and top it off with a coat of Finger Paints Motley to hide any new bubbling.

Motley is a green and blue flakie and I just love it overtop a teal color. I usually wear flakies over black, but I'm trying to experiment more with them and I really like this combo.










Here's what the Revlon color looked like before I fixed it.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This looks so beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! This is the one I wanted most from this collection, but I've gone to all but the very farthest Sally in town, and either they sold out in days, or didn't get them in in the first place.

    It's beautiful, btw, in the way you layered it. I love seeing great ways to use the flakies other than just over black.

    ReplyDelete