Saturday, January 7, 2012

Finger Paints: Twisted

I was lucky enough to find all five Finger Paints flakies at my local Sally's just after Christmas. I called four different stores looking for them, and only one had any. The lady over the phone told me they only had three colors left, so I had her hold them, but when I went to the store, I checked over the display and they still had all five. So I think I lucked out! Of all the colors in the set, this one is my favorite. It's called Twisted and is the most colorful of the bunch. The flakes shift from shades of blue, green and red. This is two coats overtop Finger Paints Black Expressionism.



Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. Really nice! I happened upon Asylum, Twisted and Motley and am very pleased. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flakies! I really haven't look for this collection, but after your post I think I will! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twisted is such an awesome color! You scored by finding all five of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AllThingsNails: Those are all good colors, I think Asylum and Twisted are my favorites.

    Private School Polished: You should totally look for them, they are worth the search.

    Peach: I agree, I was lucky enough to come in a day after they put up the display. I went back two days later to get a backup of Twisted, and they were completely sold out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks awesome against the black love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! I'm so glad that you were able to find all 5!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo gorgeous! When I saw the bottle, my heart jumped!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was only able to get my hands on one,Flashy. You were so lucky,yay.

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks beautiful, so lucky I called 5 Sally's and they were all out.

    ReplyDelete