Sunday, January 29, 2012

Milani One Coat Glitter: Red Sparkle

Here is the 2nd new Milani I picked up. It looks like there is a new version of Red Sparkle. The new one is red micro glitter with slightly larger gold hexes. Even though this is a "One Coat Glitter" it definitely needs two for full coverage. This is two coats with one coat of Gelous overtop.






Here is a comparison shot of the two Red Sparkles:


They even have the same number, so I'm assuming Milani has discontinued the old one.


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I wish they wouldn't reformulate their polishes. I had these on my "to buy" list for when they go on for their BOGO sale, but it looks like I might be getting their new formula instead. :(

    Anyway, great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be nice if they kept both around! Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Polished Touch: I bet you could still find the old version if you looked in the regular display...I hope you find one!

    Lindsey R: I agree, they should have just given this one a different name and kept both.

    ReplyDelete