Wednesday, January 4, 2012

OPI Muppets: Rainbow Connection - revisited

So, this ended up becoming my NYE mani. I used Finger Paints Black Expressionism as a base and Rainbow Connection overtop. What a difference a base coat makes, I've only worn this solo. Adding a base really makes the glitter (I hate to use this expression) pop. This looks like falling confetti and I think it made a great festive mani. My favorite thing about this polish is the different sized hex glitters.



Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. This looks great over black! It really does look like falling confetti!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks amazing over black! This is definitely best as a layering polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it as a layering polish, and it does look great over black! I'm sure it stood out on NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks gorgeous, now I want to pick up the Rainbow Connection polish :-)

    ReplyDelete