Sunday, October 7, 2012

Essie: Wrapped in Rubies and Finger Paints: It Baroque

In honor my broken nails growing out enough to finally have a free edge, I was inspired to show off two colors today 8-) It's nice to be able to polish my nails and actually have them look decent now.

First up is Essie Wrapped in Rubies. The bottle shows a reddish brown color with heavy amounts of gold shimmer. On the nail, the shimmer isn't anywhere near as noticeable as the bottle and there really isn't any brown, it still translates into a nice autumn red color. Perfect for this time of year. I really loved wearing this one.
The next color up for today is Finger Paints It Baroque. It's an army green shade that's so earthy, I just love it. I don't own many FP polishes, but this one was pretty perfect. The formula and brush were amazing, I had enough control when applying that I didn't have to do any cleanup (a rarity for me! LOL).


Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous, perfect for fall! The Essie is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I agree, perfect for fall, the Essie is gorgeous, you need it. LOL.

    ReplyDelete